As longtime readers know, we here at Huzzah! love Kate Spade pieces (like those pictured in the KS-styled look above) but hate Kate Spade prices, so in honor of the new season we've slapped together a quirky vintage Spring look with all the charm of a KS ensemble and none of the guilt. Happy thrifting, my solvent Readers.
The Look (top L-R):
* Vintage Bombshell Polka Dot Pencil Skirt via Huzzah!
* Black Cotton and Cashmere Crewneck Cardigan via Banana Republic
* Vintage Warner Domed Rhinestone Brooch via BajunaJewelryVintage
* Vintage Yellow Ruffle Ascot Blouse via JuJuFetish
* Vintage Black and White Skinny Belt via MuffinBiscuit
* Handcrafted Rufflette Purse in Plum via TenthStreetSaks
* Vintage 1970s-does-1950s Purple Two-Tone Peeptoes via Catbooks1940s